.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Postscript for North American Aliyah (Colonist Babes) and Their Supporters



By the way, Katieyael, who had this to say about me

Unfortunately, I do not thank you Umkahlil. Please remove my photo from your website. I do not allow and in no way authorize use of my image on any blog that advocates hate and intolerance. I'm not providing a link to your blog above because I don't link to blogs, of any faith, nationality or creed that advocate hatred, violence, or intolerance.

links and posts comments on this ethnic cleanser's blog, who will make his Aliyah (statement in support of racist colonialism) on December 27.

Her fellow blogger writes:

Arutz Sheva today reports that “31 percent of Arabs in the PA think about living permanently in another country”

That is wonderful news. Especially when considered in conjunction with the erstwhile arab demographic threat, we are definitely moving in the right direction.

And Katieyael comments on another of his posts:

Yael Says:

December 10th, 2005 at 6:57

Yippeee!!! You are almost here!! This week will doubtless be one of the most tiring and stressful as you get packed up and ready to go (it certainly was for me) but the end is in sight Listen if you guys need anything when you get here don’t hesitate to give me a call or drop me a line –my number is [umkahlil edited out number]. Bhatzlacha!!

Yael

But we are "good" people, huh Katieyael?

"Don't let her get to you (easier said than done, I know), and know that you are a good person," writes She of the above comment, who also writes about Palestinians who do not let Zionists set the parameters of discourse [she came to Princess Lisa's aid when Lisa was aflutter about Pal supporters commenting on her "story" blog; Lisa links to her here and says

"Some bloggers (1, 2, 3) stepped up to bat for me at a time when I was pretty anguished, and I thank them both so, so much for their support."

And this is what that benevelent soul who stepped up to the plate for Katieyael and Lisa said:

"I am sadly awed by their hatred, their rudeness, the lengths to which they will go in order to publicize their own agendas even in the most incorrect of forums. It is clearly not enough for these individuals to promote their twisted cause [umkahlil's emphasis] via their own sites, as they purposely seek out other forums simply to create a furor, hijacking the blogs of others and sprinkling them with noxious comments in order to do so."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette